20 May 2022, 00:13
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
32
Stamina: 9 Evasion: 1 Strength: 9 Wisdom: 0 Arcane Power: 10 Accuracy: 6
20 May 2022, 00:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
32 Hi, Clair! You are going to have to give me the scoop on Mia Anderson! Ha!
The magic is real.
20 May 2022, 00:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
31 Hey, AF!
Avatar made by me.
Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 1 | Strength: 13 | Wisdom: 10 | ArcPower: 8 | Accuracy: 8
20 May 2022, 00:23
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
30 Hi! Hi! I was just thinking of my reply to our Portraits thread. How are you?
The magic is real.
20 May 2022, 00:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
29 I am good! Gonna have to leave to eat dinner soon, though.
Avatar made by me.
Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 1 | Strength: 13 | Wisdom: 10 | ArcPower: 8 | Accuracy: 8
20 May 2022, 00:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
28 Hope it is delish! type to you later!
The magic is real.
20 May 2022, 00:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
awww! Don't have to drop it!
27
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 May 2022, 00:45
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
26
Good. I kind of like it.
Good. I kind of like it.
The magic is real.
20 May 2022, 01:08
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
27
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them