18 May 2022, 21:44
The Craft Corner

Welcome to The Craft Corner! This is a IC club that meets once a month and does crafts!
Each month will have a theme, (listed below) but there will be stuff that can be used for other things that are not related to the theme.
| Members: | Reducio Club leader: Clair Fernandez. Members: Noah Jupe, Second year, Gryffindor. Kim Sato, first year, Gryffindor. |
IC Meeting info: | Reducio Date: May 28th 2022. Theme: Yarn Art Date: June 25th 2022. Theme: Painting. Date: July 25th 2022. Theme: Paper. Date: August 14th 2022. Theme: TBD. The rest will be decided when the time is closer. |
| Sign up form: | Reducio Name: House: Year: Craft interests: Any other notes/Ideas: |
Last edited by Clair Fernandez on 18 May 2022, 23:24, edited 2 times in total.
WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
18 May 2022, 21:55
The Craft Corner
Name: Noah Jupe
House: gryffindor
Year: 2nd
Craft interests: puppets
Any other notes/Ideas: none atm, will update you when I know
House: gryffindor
Year: 2nd
Craft interests: puppets
Any other notes/Ideas: none atm, will update you when I know
"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
18 May 2022, 22:32
The Craft Corner
Name: Kim Sato
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Craft interests:
Everything mentioned above in the thread!
Origami, jewelry making, paintings/sketches, finger painting, creating scarves/blankets etc...
Any other notes/Ideas: I can try and come up with more stuff!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |