18 May 2022, 20:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
2
Balance is tipping again
Balance is tipping again
"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
18 May 2022, 20:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
3 yes hehe
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 May 2022, 20:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
4
noooo...
noooo...
"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
18 May 2022, 20:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
5 muahahaha
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 May 2022, 20:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
6
And I can't change it...
And I can't change it...
"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
18 May 2022, 20:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
7
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 May 2022, 20:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Unless...
8
8
"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
18 May 2022, 20:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
9 yes?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 May 2022, 20:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
I leave....
10
10
"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
18 May 2022, 20:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
11 noooo!!!! Jk you can I have no control over that
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade