Back 3751 / 10331
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
11

color | #4b4b4b | Margaux Troyller
The writer doesn't speak very good English...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Hey Black Charlie!

Er. I will apologise next time I respond to the class thread. I mean, throwing wads of paper at random Gryffs is perfectly acceptable and honourable behaviour. But --- not our friends!

10

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
8

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9

To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
8

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
7

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
6

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
5

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 3751 / 10331