18 May 2022, 19:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
11
color | #4b4b4b | Margaux Troyller
The writer doesn't speak very good English...
18 May 2022, 19:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Hey Black Charlie!
Er. I will apologise next time I respond to the class thread. I mean, throwing wads of paper at random Gryffs is perfectly acceptable and honourable behaviour. But --- not our friends!
10
Er. I will apologise next time I respond to the class thread. I mean, throwing wads of paper at random Gryffs is perfectly acceptable and honourable behaviour. But --- not our friends!
10
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
18 May 2022, 19:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
9
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
18 May 2022, 19:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
8
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
18 May 2022, 19:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
9
To kill someone and then drink their blood is better than drinking someone's blood then killing them
18 May 2022, 19:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
8
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
18 May 2022, 19:37
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
7
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
18 May 2022, 19:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
6
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
18 May 2022, 19:41
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
5
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire