Shop in 3 Broomstx sells food
Hi!
When I enter Three Broomsticks and tap the Shop button, I am taken to a screen that sells Jerky Treats and pints of Butter Beer.
When I enter Three Broomsticks and tap the Shop button, I am taken to a screen that sells Jerky Treats and pints of Butter Beer.
Last edited by Phaedra Stavrou on 21 May 2022, 00:20, edited 1 time in total.
The magic is real.
Shop in 3 Broomstx sells food
Hi!
Yes, I believe that is normal
Many shops had new items added recently.
Yes, I believe that is normal
Shop in 3 Broomstx sells food
But those are the only items. Is that normal? I have never shopped there before, so was expecting something different... LoL
The magic is real.
Shop in 3 Broomstx sells food
I dunno… let me check the update that Leer posted a while ago
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Shop in 3 Broomstx sells food
Doesn’t look like there was any update with the stuff there.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Shop in 3 Broomstx sells food
Thanks, Bailey ansd Opeila.
The magic is real.
Shop in 3 Broomstx sells food
Of course!!! I hope that helped.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade