The Alchemy Club

Name: Quinn Root
Year: first
House: Slytherin
Reasons for wishing to Join: I find the subject quite interesting! And would like to more about it!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
The Alchemy Club
Name: Jarael Morningstar
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Reasons for wishing to Join: Jarael loves to learn and alchemy is something that would interest her deeply.
Events Ideas you may wish to see: Not sure yet but i will let you know once i think of something.

Embracing the weird and strange is to not be bored again
The Alchemy Club
[quote]
Sign Up Registration


Name: Mireia Sangre-Tenebri
Year: First Year
House: Ravenclaw
Reasons for wishing to Join: Mireia is an aspiring potion maker, and so she is interested in anything related to it. She is eager to learn. OOC I want her to get more familiar with this type of magic as well for her future years.
Events Ideas you may wish to see: I have not done much research in the subject yet, but I will certainly have ideas when I learn more, and will share them!
The Alchemy Club
Hello @Quinn Root, @Jarael Morningstar and @Mireia Sangre-Tenebri. The Alchemy Club is glad to have you a part of the team. The Third Alchemy club meeting thread is still open and hasn't gone too deep, thus you are welcome to join if you wish. However, you must state that your character arrived late in order to keep up with IC rules.

As for all members, I do apologize for my absence in creating more thread meetings. This month has been a bit hectic, but I should become more available as a bit more time goes by. I wish you all the best of luck and great health

It takes a Mad King to create Change. I am no King, but I pull the Chords of Insanity.
The Alchemy Club
Name: Cece Kravitz
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Reasons for whisking to Join: I love to learn new things and Alchemy seems like a scientific magic so it seems really interesting.
Events Ideas you may wish to see: A group study session where we research alchemy and experiment together.

“Your voice is your identity. If you don’t use it, you’re halfway to Asphodel already.” - Nico di Angelo, The Blood of Olympus
The Alchemy Club
Name: Sophia Maria Nelson
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Reasons for wishing to Join: Sophia has a strong love for potions, so the study of alchemy seems like a natural direction for her studies to take!
Events Ideas you may wish to see: Perhaps a fun library study group/ group discussion? I know the first year History of Magic curriculum is woefully lacking in any major figures in the world of alchemy and its related subjects, so a good discussion as a group of major figures such as Flamel couldn't hurt for many of the younger students I think?
The Alchemy Club
Name: Daphne Sapphirus
Year: First
House: Hufflepuff
Reasons for wishing to Join: Seeing as alchemy is difficult, I'd love to increase my knowledge in it and also make friends
Events Ideas you may wish to see: Some sort of competition where the reward is money or house points

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 3
HALF-VEELA
wis • 3 | arc • 8 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
Alluring | Prodigal DADA Learner | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
The Alchemy Club
Name: AngelFyre McCubbin
Year: 2nd Year
House: Hufflepuff
Reasons for wishing to Join: Transfiguration is by far AF's favorite class with Potions a close second. AF has a very analytical mind, so this club will be right up her alley. Additionally, she wants to meet fellow students with similar educational interests.
Events Ideas you may wish to see: I imagine I will have some once I have a feel for the club, but have none at the moment.
The Alchemy Club
Name : Phoenix Cassandra Ironwoods
Year : Fourth
House : Slytherin
Reasons for wishing to Join : Charms and Potions are Cash's favorite classes and since Alchemy is harder than Potions, Cash wanted to challange themselves. They wanted to have more in deepth on the subject and perhaps meet new people who share the same interest as them.
Events Ideas you may wish to see : None at the moment

sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 10
FROM ASHES WE RISE
wis • 8 | arc • 8 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Verona C Andréas
PA | OS | PM Y3
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | PM Y5 | ability