Guidelines to Creating a Clan/Club

Quick question, where do I send the form for my club?

Kamiryn, The Inventor In Making
Guidelines to Creating a Clan/Club
Kamiryn Makinde wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:36 Quick question, where do I send the form for my club?
This is the club registry, just post it here.

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
Guidelines to Creating a Clan/Club
Opeila Winters wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:45
Kamiryn Makinde wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:36 Quick question, where do I send the form for my club?
This is the club registry, just post it here.
I only have one problem. Where do I post the info cause one of the parts of it is to post the link for the info and to join?

Kamiryn, The Inventor In Making
Guidelines to Creating a Clan/Club
Kamiryn Makinde wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:53
Opeila Winters wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:45
Kamiryn Makinde wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:36 Quick question, where do I send the form for my club?
This is the club registry, just post it here.
I only have one problem. Where do I post the info cause one of the parts of it is to post the link for the info and to join?
I am not sure what you mean. Sign up and club info should be in the same thread, so you only have one link.

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15
Guidelines to Creating a Clan/Club
Kamiryn Makinde wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:53
Opeila Winters wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:45
Kamiryn Makinde wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:36 Quick question, where do I send the form for my club?
This is the club registry, just post it here.
I only have one problem. Where do I post the info cause one of the parts of it is to post the link for the info and to join?
You make your own post in the clubs forum, then you put the link in the registry thread

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
Guidelines to Creating a Clan/Club
Kamiryn Makinde wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:53
Opeila Winters wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:45
Kamiryn Makinde wrote: 7 Jan 2022, 14:36 Quick question, where do I send the form for my club?
This is the club registry, just post it here.
I only have one problem. Where do I post the info cause one of the parts of it is to post the link for the info and to join?
As an example, check out uh- Theatre Club, or the other clubs.
Guidelines to Creating a Clan/Club
Cool, but how exactly do clubs and clans work? Is it like a different section you can fill with threads or...
Guidelines to Creating a Clan/Club
Eli Jordan wrote: 22 Apr 2022, 15:48 Cool, but how exactly do clubs and clans work? Is it like a different section you can fill with threads or...
It's like what you see in real life. You choose a club/clan that you think your character might like and join it. IC your character would either see a poster/flyer about the club somewhere at Hogwarts, probably the bulletin board and attend the first/next meeting. Sometimes the club will send you an owl about its next location, date and time. Once the club starts it's first/next meeting, your character would join it and rp out being in the club and participating in whatever event is written!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Guidelines to Creating a Clan/Club
Thanks, but what about creating a club?
Guidelines to Creating a Clan/Club
Eli Jordan wrote: 22 Apr 2022, 16:02 Thanks, but what about creating a club?
To create a club, you have to come up with a type of club you want to create. Once you come up with the idea, check the list to see if there already is a club like that on the list. There's a list of active clubs and inactive clubs (that can be taken over). If it's not on either list, you can make a club up on your own. You should come up with fun ideas and think about what you want your club to achieve. You should also create activities for members and describe positions that are available such as a vice-president/co-leader, members etc... figure out what kind of positions you might want to have in your club. Take a look at some of the other club sign-ups and see what they've done.

Once you've posted your club in a thread on the Clans and Clubs page, you should do a post in the thread marked Club List and Registry and follow the instructions there.

For location, think about what place (that you can access) would fit your club the most and then either put it somewhere in your club thread or when you do your first meeting, send out owls to the members or even post in the main thread sign-up for your club about the location.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY