✓ Objects disappear

Description: For my raffle I sent 88 chocolate frogs to the winner. They were deducted from my trunk, but they never arrived in the trunk of the winner (James Owens).
Device/Browser: Laptop, Firefox

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15

✓ Objects disappear
As far as the logs go, James Owens did receive the frogs. Per their own words in the chat area, they sold them by mistake. You might want to talk about the matter with them, it's not a technical issue.

Cu ochii deschiși.

Objects disappear
I actually found similar out myself from the logs but did not see the chat room part. Looks managed at the very least.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

✓ Objects disappear
Yes, I'm sorry, I double checked after reading in Orion's raffle that they had an issue with sending the items. When not finding the chocolate frogs in James' trunk I assumed that there was the same issue, my bad.

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15