No Notification Even with a Mention

Hi, Zach.

Simon Kincaid posted in a thread this morning and mentioned me, but I did not get the notification in my Remembrall. The time it states he posted was Today (March 24) at 07:17 and the post can be found here.

I am also including 2 screenshots of my Remembrall notifications if that will help you at all.

Screenshot and close up screenshot


Browser is Firefox -- updated.

Thank you.

No Notification Even with a Mention
try asking Simon if he edited the mention into his post after he posted it. An edited mention doesn't show.

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|

No Notification Even with a Mention
I didn’t. :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

No Notification Even with a Mention
I've had this same problem recently. I thought I was the only one.

*Stop chasing ghosts! They'll never be real*