Register
Sign in

28 Feb 2022, 08:45
 ✓  H.io Vote Undercount
So twice now I have only been credited with 3 house points when I have voted every day that I have been on this site since my validation. It has happened the last two weeks, I believe. I do not understand how 7 votes/week equates to only 3 house points. And I always vote from the remembrall and get sent to the Entrance Hall afterwards.

I know 2 points is not a big deal, but it should not be happening, and it has now added up to a 4 point loss overall.

Thank you!
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 28 Feb 2022, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.

The magic is real.

28 Feb 2022, 08:48
 ✓  H.io Vote Undercount
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 28 Feb 2022, 08:45 So twice now I have only been credited with 3 house points when I have voted every day that I have been on this site since my validation. It has happened the last two weeks, I believe. I do not understand how 7 votes/week equates to only 3 house points. And I always vote from the remembrall and get sent to the Entrance Hall afterwards.

I know 2 points is not a big deal, but it should not be happening, and it has now added up to a 4 point loss overall.

Thank you!
Do you vote at a certain time every day? If not, it could be that the "deadline" of the day passed and two of your votes were counted for the same day. Since voting multiple times on one day doesn't have any effect, that would explain why they weren't counted.

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-11 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

28 Feb 2022, 09:35
 ✓  H.io Vote Undercount
Opeila Winters wrote: 28 Feb 2022, 08:48
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 28 Feb 2022, 08:45 So twice now I have only been credited with 3 house points when I have voted every day that I have been on this site since my validation. It has happened the last two weeks, I believe. I do not understand how 7 votes/week equates to only 3 house points. And I always vote from the remembrall and get sent to the Entrance Hall afterwards.

Thank you!
Do you vote at a certain time every day? If not, it could be that the "deadline" of the day passed and two of your votes were counted for the same day. Since voting multiple times on one day doesn't have any effect, that would explain why they weren't counted.
Thank you, Opeila. I think I have been consistent with my timing, but I will pay more attention to make certain in the future the votes count. Appreciate the insight on the timing.

The magic is real.

5 Mar 2022, 11:45
 ✓  H.io Vote Undercount
Probably a problem of timing. You need to get a new notification to revote, as the "recouting" occurs on a specific timezone which may not be yours!

5 Mar 2022, 12:16
 ✓  H.io Vote Undercount
How do I get a new notification?

The magic is real.

5 Mar 2022, 12:24
 ✓  H.io Vote Undercount
If this is set correctly in your remembrall, you should get a notification in it around 8am UTC if I remember correctly.

5 Mar 2022, 20:06
 ✓  H.io Vote Undercount
Thank you, Zachary!

The magic is real.