shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed

I've paid, and sent you an owl to let you know this

"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Simon Corbin wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:34
Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:33
All orders have been accepted!
@Lucia Fox @Xailah Alptraum @Simon Corbin @Logan Baird @Jacob Harman


Please make the payment if you haven't! Because I'll prioritize people who have paid first! Thank you!
I've paid, please let me know if you reccived it!
Yes i've received it! Yours is the first on the queue! :) Thanks!

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Payment has been made. Thank you in advance, your art is lovely.

PC: Logan Baird
iNPC: Zoya Chernova
2nd Gen: Avalon Briard
Staff: Nancy McLoughlin

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Opeila Winters wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:31
Name: Opeila Winters
Year: Third Year
Background Colour: Dark Blue
Name/No name: Could you do the full name (Opeila Sezuna Winters) in the background?
Photo Reference: 1 | 2 | 3
Special Character Traits: Opeila has green eyes and usually wears her hair in a braid at the moment.
Method of Contact: Both owl and discord works ;)
I'm sorry Pei, currently I will only receive 5 queues. :'( But when I'm finished with all of them, yours would be the first one on the queue :biggrin:

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Logan Baird wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:39
Payment has been made. Thank you in advance, your art is lovely.
Received! Thank you so much! You're now the 3rd in the queue! :biggrin:

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
payment and references sent!

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:41
Opeila Winters wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:31
Name: Opeila Winters
Year: Third Year
Background Colour: Dark Blue
Name/No name: Could you do the full name (Opeila Sezuna Winters) in the background?
Photo Reference: 1 | 2 | 3
Special Character Traits: Opeila has green eyes and usually wears her hair in a braid at the moment.
Method of Contact: Both owl and discord works ;)
I'm sorry Pei, currently I will only receive 5 queues. :'( But when I'm finished with all of them, yours would be the first one on the queue :biggrin:
Oh sure, no rush :D Your art is amazing!

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Lucia Fox wrote: 1 Mar 2022, 17:46 payment and references sent!
Received! Thank you so much! Yours would be the 4th queues! :)

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Hi! @Simon Corbin Here's your order! :biggrin:
Reducio
Image posted by the member


Orders up! @Jacob Harman ! Hope you like it :biggrin:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 2 Mar 2022, 16:52 Hi! @Simon Corbin Here's your order! :biggrin:
Reducio
Image posted by the member


Orders up! @Jacob Harman ! Hope you like it :biggrin:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
THAT IS PERFECT! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

✬To learn to love others, you must learn to love yourself
HEX CODE- #826dba
STA 2 | EVA 6 | STR 4 | WIS 6 | ARC 5 | ACC 7 ✬