Charms? Closed

Olympia set her things down, taking her seat. She didn't know any spells yet, and they were one of the most important things in the wizarding world. Or, at least she thought so. She'd heard a few things here and there about how to cast spells. She had been practicing the motions, but without words.

There are a lot of students in the class, which makes Olympia believe she's late. She feels her face get hot, which makes her nervous. If people see this, they'll think she's a wimp. She didn't know many people here yet, but she didn't want to give them the wrong first impression.

Awkwardly, Olympia crosses her legs. Everyone was in their own little clique, and she was sitting alone. She felt extremely self-conscious. If everyone thought she didn't have any friends, then maybe they wouldn't want to talk to her. Or maybe that would make them want to, out of pity. Olympia's stomach churns.

Surveying the room, she doesn't see much different from a normal classroom. Except, of course, the wands and the way the class is set up. Everything about it screams wizard, and she loves it. Olympia begins people watching, waiting for class to begin. Maybe someone in this classroom could potentially become a friend.
Charms? Closed
When Gabriel walked through the doorway into the Charms Classroom, his left foot somehow got caught in the doorframe. He toppled over, books flying out of his arms and spilling into different corners of the room. Gabriel lay sprawled out on the floor, but then got up quickly, brushed himself off, and looked around for his books while a look of pure embarrassment crossed his face. This his second time within the classroom, but that did not stop him from embarrassing himself due to his own clumsiness.

Feeling a bit annoyed about what had just happened, Gabriel started to search for his books. Some were not too far away and he managed to gather these with ease. But he was still missing one book: his Book of Spells. The one book that he needed was not there! Bending down and even getting on his hands and knees, Gabriel could not find it. ‘I can’t use Accio, because there are too many books in here and I would never get the right one’ he muttered to himself, getting a bit frustrated at the thought of not ever finding it, and then having to buy a new one, when he suddenly realized where it could be. In one of the corners of the room, under a desk, was a dark space - like a shadow. Gabriel whipped out his wand and said with courage <<Lumos>> He watched as the tip of his wand lit up, and using it as a beacon, he quickly managed to locate his book. Once done, he sat down in his seat and got ready to learn...

“No Retreat, No Surrender!”
STA: 5; AGI: 4; STR: 2; CON: 5; ARCP: 9; ACC: 5
Charms? Closed
         Her first class, she could feel the nerves already in the pit of her stomic. She wanted to be a good student, never having expeirenced a magic class she bacame worried. She walked in tripping over herself droppin her books, embarrased she quickly picked up her books and sat int the back far corner of the room.  Worry that everyone was judging her she pulled her knees up to her chest, rapping her arms around them, and looking down at her lap. This is the worst...day...ever...she kept repeating over and over. she didn like being the center of attention but when you fall infront of the class thats a little hard to do. 
         She decided that it wouldn get her down. She had some time before class started and remembered that she had brought snacks in her little pouch she had. She pulls out her ¨Muggle¨ snacks. Sprite had never tasted so good. She knew it being her first day that she would be stressed so she brought her favorite snack avacado slices with salt. She knew putting salt on them kind of defeats the purpose of bringing a healthy snack but she didn care. She ate her snack then set out her supplies and began to prepare for class.

Emathisia (Em) Willoway
Charms? Closed
A lot had happened since Olympia had sat down. Soon after she'd arrived and taken her seat, she'd seen two different kids fall. The amount of times people did that at this school surprised her, but she also didn't think that many people got lost in schools. Hogwarts was just different, but she enjoyed it here.

Olympia stood. Class still hadn't started yet, and she wanted to make sure the two were alright. She wouldn't feel right if she'd just let them sit there, or hadn't done anything about it. She walks over to the girl first, seeing that the boy was busy searching for something. Olympia makes her way over to the girl, smiling.

"Are you alright? I saw you fall back there, and I wouldn't feel right if I didn't ask." She began fidget. Going up to people first wasn't really something she did often. Olympia was extremely awkward, so she preferred to have someone start up a conversation with her, not the other way around. Hopefully she could make friends with this girl. She didn't know many people here yet, except for one potential friend she'd made, and was hoping to make more. She didn't want to always be walking down the corridors alone. It was nice to have someone else there.
Charms? Closed
It's been a while since the sorting ceremony and it was time for my first class.Charms!! I had always been rather good at spells and charms and was very excited. I walked in afraid that I was late ,The corridors were a fricking maze!, it took 2 helping hands and quite a lot of time to find the class.

I saw that everyone had already made friends and sat together in groups .I moved towards the back and was surprised to see a boy at the corner groping around for something under a table.

I had always been bad at first impressions and thought a simple "hey" would suffice. The boy jerked up at my voice and hit his head on the table. I hurried to help him.
" I'm sorry , I should've been more careful "

~Amor Omnia Vincit~
Yours truly,
Alcum Mortanus
Charms? Closed
Calvin was a very eager student, and following the sorting, he knew what he was having next - Charms. Of course, he would not be going there immediately, but he'd be ready for when the time came. Exploring the corridors in attempt to find his way, it was when he realised he hadn't thought it out properly, but in no way whatsoever did it stop him from continuing.

"Such a maze." He commented.

There was no time for more comments. If he didn't pick up the speed, he'd be late and would cause trouble for his house because of it. This was the exact person he did NOT want to be, the one hated because they were ruining things for the other members of the house. The mere thought kept him going, roaming around the corridors, and with each failure, he got closer.

Fortunately for him, the charms classroom did actually exist, and he found it.

As silently as possible, he entered the classroom after getting out all the required equipment. One of these pieces of equipment was his wand, which he was eager to use for the first times in one of the lessons, and he knew charms was his best bet.

Intrigued, he waited for the lesson to officially begin.

Calvin Davis
Charms? Closed
I could hear the professor already beginning to teach as I rush into the class, my robes swishing behind me, probably already having missed half of it and race to the nearest open seat. But I miss, the chair tips over and I clatter to the floor, spilling all my books and quills and the ink well smashes into tons of little bits and pieces. At least it wasn't the color changing ink... "Classic Kaylee..." I whisper, "Why are you always triping over things??!!"

"Miss Lovegood, are you ok?" Asks a friendly but stern voice. I assume it's the professor.

"Yes! I'm fine!" I say from my position on the floor.

"Would you like help?" He calls again.

"No thanks! I'm ok!" I begin to gather up my belongings, but suddenly a shadow crosses over my broken quills and shattered ink well and offers me a hand...

KayLovegood
Charms? Closed
Skye sat down to start her first charms lesson, there was other people coming in just like her, first years. Skye had her quill and notebook ready to write down note that she had to take. This was Skye's first class, Skye thought to herself, but she accidentally said in a light voice "you can do this, you're smart". A boy that was sitting next to her said "Are you okay, what's the matter?" Skye had a blank look on her face as if nothing happened, then Skye said "I am just nervous that's all" then the boy said "The professor is here"
The class got suddenly quiet.

The professor looked up at Skye from a scary angle, and said "Would you like to introduce yourself to the class"
"U-h U-h, of course" said Skye
Skye got up from the desk to stand, and said "Hi, I am Skye Chambers, I am a first year, and in Slytherin, I am wonderful listener, and great at spell casting"
Skye heard laughter in the back of class.

The professor said "Quiet!" "We are about to start today's lesson, it is the unlocking spell"

Skye sat back down in her desk. Skye smiled because now she has a great adventure with that door she found in the small hall, all she needs to do now is to unlock it, with that spell.

It's not much, but it's home
Charms? Closed
The door to her classroom opened, and Violet Henley entered to find it filled with the oddest array of students. Curious, considering there was no actual class being held that day... but the young thing at the front, pretending at being the Charms professor was a decent clue as to what was really happening. A brow arched upwards, and her expression shifted from one of surprise, to one of confusion, before finally settling on amusement, as she took in the many young, expressive faces around her. Softly, she cleared her throat and as she approached the front of the class, her hands brushed along the wrinkles in her ivory pencil skirt.

"Good morning, my dears..." She began with a soft intonation, though with perhaps just the barest hint of sternness, "I wasn't aware I had class today... In fact, I'm rather sure that no one does. I wasn't informed, anyway, of classes being held on weekends, now." Her smile was warm, when she turned back to the small crowd that had gathered, oddly, to a class not in session on a day when lessons weren't being held, and they ought to be out on the grounds, enjoying the blessed sunshine.

"Now then, it's all well and good to play-act... and I don't even mind if you want to practice actual spells in my classroom. Though I would ask that you learn them the proper way, first. After all, magic is very dangerous, and without proper supervision, you could get hurt." The note of warning was severe, even despite the pleasant voice that carried it. There was danger in practicing spells one had never learned, and more danger in practicing them without an adult around, if something should go wrong.

"Nevertheless," She continued, and the severity faded as her smile brightened. Waving her hands, she gestured to the door she'd left open, "It is far too lovely outside, and you should be running and playing, while you've got the chance. Off you pop, then... I promise, we'll have class soon enough, and before you know it, you'll be so tired of learning you'll be begging for a day off."

She waited then, until the class had emptied and with a small shake of her head, moved to close the door behind the students, before retiring to her office in the back.
Reducio
This thread will be closed following this post. You'll receive Owls with more information but in the future I would thank you all very much to review the rules on Hio - particularly where word count and godmodding professors are related! ~ Cheers