The Calli Club sign up IC OOC

Image posted by the member
Members
● Aurora Ranvier
● Cecily Quinn | OOC only
● Lucia Fox | OOC only
● Aurelia Notrésvace
● Roseline MoonShine
● Clair Fernandez
● Serena Towers
● Simon Kincaid
● Callista Lovis
● Draven Mirador
● Juniper Kelly
● Everly Charlton | OOC only
● Ivy Bellamy
─
─────────Calli─Club─────────
𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔰 𝔐𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔡
Calli Club is a calligraphy and lettering club where you can share and join the weekly, monthly, idk challenges and prompts. This is a both IC and OOC club and definitely not a Callista Lovis Fan Club
Coordinators
Aurora Ranvier
Cecily Quinn
│
│
IC, OOC
OOC
Sign Up Form
Name :
House :
Year :
Reason :
Code and logo is a mess, will update later lol
Last edited by Aurora Ranvier on 6 Feb 2022, 06:20, edited 6 times in total.

𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Animagus • Sta 10 | Eva 19 | Str 7 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 18 • AR
The Calli Club sign up IC OOC
Name : lucia fox
House : hufflepuff
Year : third
Reason : calligraphy = yes. i also need inspo/encouragement/a reason to force myself to practise lol
note: joining ooc for now

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│
The Calli Club sign up IC OOC
[quote]
Name : Aurelia
House : Gryff
Year : Fifth
Reason : my handwriting is very fancy doctor-like. could be early 1900s handwriting idk. potential? i want to learn how to write fancy.

──────────────
AURELIA NOTRÉSVACE | new poem! | x
──────────────
“One can never be too careful,”
STM — 5 | EVA — 19 | STR — 5 | WSD — 12 | ARC — 5 | ACC — 9
Lovely Creature — Evasive Manoeuvres — Monster Hunter — Terrible Presence
The Calli Club sign up IC OOC
Sign Up Form
Name : Roseline MoonShine
House : Hufflepuff
Year : 1st year
Reason : I joined this club because, I like calligraphy and letter-writing. But yes, I want to make it more proper and fancy looking.

Rose is the sign of friendship and moon the sign of glory, and from here, starts Roseline MoonShine's beauty.
The Calli Club sign up IC OOC
Name : Clair fernandez
House : Ravenclaw
Year : First
Reason : Just started doing calligraphy and letter-writing OOC and I'd love to have a reason to keep doing it!

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
The Calli Club sign up IC OOC
Name : Serena J. Towers
House : Hufflepuff
Year : Fifth
Reason :
IC: You know... I kinda just like writing letters and I'd like my scribbles to be somewhat neater maybe? This seems like a way to improve and maybe write really pretty letters, you know? Something your loved ones can treasure!
OOC: Calligraphy is fun - do I really need another reason?

PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
The Calli Club sign up IC OOC
Name : Simon Kincaid
House : Hufflepuff 💛
Year : 2nd Year
Reason : IC - something new to learn, strengthen friendships, and share in others’ passions | OOC - learn something new

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
The Calli Club sign up IC OOC
Name : Callista Lovis
House : Hufflepuff
Year : 2nd
Reason :
IC: Calli would love to try her hand at some calligraphy!
OOC: What more reason do I need? It’s my personal fan club :wow: But uh yes I also want a reason to practice some more

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
The Calli Club sign up IC OOC
Name : Victoria Asminy Honest
House : Ravenclaw
Year :First Year
Reason : OOC; I'm really bored. But I especially love this type of painting.
IC; I want to know everything about painting.

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
The Calli Club sign up IC OOC
Name : Draven Mirador
House : Slytherin
Year : 1st
Reason : I'm here to support ms lovis <3

MISC LINKS
glass code | tools
ITS STILL RAINING. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING?
sta • 13 | eva • 8 | str • 1 | wis • 15 |arc • 7 | acc • 9
MAIN STORY
draven | jokia