A.S.P
Name: Della Barfield
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Do you know that you're a Parselmouth IC?: Yes, just found out in IC in January 2022
How do you feel/will you feel about being a Parselmouth?: She's unsure what to think. She thought she was a muggle-born, but it sounds uncommon to be a parsel and have no magical lineage, so it's bringing her back to questions about who her father was. And she doesn't really want to stick out too much or scare other people.
Discord (Mark None if None): xoxogossipqueer#6720
Ency Link: Here!
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Do you know that you're a Parselmouth IC?: Yes, just found out in IC in January 2022
How do you feel/will you feel about being a Parselmouth?: She's unsure what to think. She thought she was a muggle-born, but it sounds uncommon to be a parsel and have no magical lineage, so it's bringing her back to questions about who her father was. And she doesn't really want to stick out too much or scare other people.
Discord (Mark None if None): xoxogossipqueer#6720
Ency Link: Here!
sta 8 - eva 16 - str 5 - wis 11 - arc 5 - accuracy 13 |||| Parselmouth - Evasive Maneuvers - Beast Master
also Ruckus Weems | Quentin Gagné
A.S.P
Hello, @Della Barfield! Just sent you an owl about your acceptance. Welcome welcome!
Gemini Warner
A.S.P
Name: Gemini Warner
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Do you know that you're a Parselmouth IC?: YEP
How do you feel/will you feel about being a Parselmouth?: It is awseome and talking to snakes is cool. Never thought it was something to hide.
Discord (Mark None if None): Serpantdragon1998#6293
Ency Link:HERE!
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Do you know that you're a Parselmouth IC?: YEP
How do you feel/will you feel about being a Parselmouth?: It is awseome and talking to snakes is cool. Never thought it was something to hide.
Discord (Mark None if None): Serpantdragon1998#6293
Ency Link:HERE!
A.S.P
@Gemini Warner, just sent you an acceptance owl. Welcome to the club!
A.S.P
Name: Kim Sato
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Do you know that you're a Parselmouth IC?: Yes
How do you feel/will you feel about being a Parselmouth?: I love it because talking to snakes was one of the best parts of my life when I was a child. I formed a close relationship with my father's snake, Hebi. And I've loved animals all my life.
Discord (Mark None if None): KiraMaki#3300
Ency Link: viewtopic.php?t=20118
Notes: I cannot access Chamber of Secrets, so I can't post there yet. Yes, Parselmouth ability was fully approved, I am registered in Index, I have a fully approved ENCY, Parselmouth talent is listed in my Trunk, my updated stats are also listed in my Trunk under Parselmouth. I just cannot access Chamber of Secrets for some reason. So if I am required to go there, please contact me via Discord (preferred method) or Owl and let me know what to do if I can't post there.
Also, Hanako Tone is supposed to be the one who brings Kim to the A.S.P. club in the first place. But there has been no IC stuff regarding this as of yet.
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Do you know that you're a Parselmouth IC?: Yes
How do you feel/will you feel about being a Parselmouth?: I love it because talking to snakes was one of the best parts of my life when I was a child. I formed a close relationship with my father's snake, Hebi. And I've loved animals all my life.
Discord (Mark None if None): KiraMaki#3300
Ency Link: viewtopic.php?t=20118
Notes: I cannot access Chamber of Secrets, so I can't post there yet. Yes, Parselmouth ability was fully approved, I am registered in Index, I have a fully approved ENCY, Parselmouth talent is listed in my Trunk, my updated stats are also listed in my Trunk under Parselmouth. I just cannot access Chamber of Secrets for some reason. So if I am required to go there, please contact me via Discord (preferred method) or Owl and let me know what to do if I can't post there.
Also, Hanako Tone is supposed to be the one who brings Kim to the A.S.P. club in the first place. But there has been no IC stuff regarding this as of yet.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
A.S.P
Hi hi! @Kim Sato This took a while, apologies. But as discussed in DM's, you are already registered xD Just need to make that backdated thread of when your character joins and you're officially in! Welcome to the club
A.S.P
Name: Thymus Syringa Quercus Timerey
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st year
Do you know that you're a Parselmouth IC?:
Thymus does know that he is a parselmouth.
How do you feel/will you feel about being a Parselmouth?: He's never liked it, it wasn't the fact that he could talk to snakes that caused him to feel this way, even though his aunt's snake ginger doesn't shut up. He hides it at all cost, no matter what. If asked, he will lie and say he is not, he doesn't want to be like his family, stereotypical Slytherins.
Discord (Mark None if None): None
Ency Link: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=38335
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st year
Do you know that you're a Parselmouth IC?:
Thymus does know that he is a parselmouth.
How do you feel/will you feel about being a Parselmouth?: He's never liked it, it wasn't the fact that he could talk to snakes that caused him to feel this way, even though his aunt's snake ginger doesn't shut up. He hides it at all cost, no matter what. If asked, he will lie and say he is not, he doesn't want to be like his family, stereotypical Slytherins.
Discord (Mark None if None): None
Ency Link: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=38335
"I just want to be a good person." ~ Quercy (Thymus Quercus Timerey)
A.S.P
Hello, @Thymus Syringa Quercus Timerey. Just sent an owl to you. Do respond to it whenever you can so I can progress your ic and ooc registration. Thank you!
A.S.P
Name: Nico Cirillo
House: Slytherin
Year: 1st
Do you know that you're a Parselmouth IC?: Yes
How do you feel/will you feel about being a Parselmouth?: Nico feels indifferent about his talent most of the time. It's almost a blessing for him because talking to snakes is easier than talking to people.
Discord (Mark None if None): None
Ency Link: Here
A.S.P
Name: Sirin Liu
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1
Do you know that you're a Parselmouth IC?: Yes!
How do you feel/will you feel about being a Parselmouth?: Excited, privileged, but also a tad bit nervous, being that possessing the ability comes with responsibility.
Discord (Mark None if None): (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ xiao-chan ♥ #6698
Ency Link: accio! (approved and registered)
**I applied for parselmouth but I have not been accepted yet, I reckon it will be soon. Leaving this in advance!**
"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption
