Food Game
Corn
Be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you aren’t good enough, I give you my full permission to punch them.
Food Game
Nectarine
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Food Game
Eggplant
Be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you aren’t good enough, I give you my full permission to punch them.
Food Game
Olive
Edna O'Neil - 1st Year - #408080
"Nous n'héritons pas de la Terre de nos ancêtres ; nous l'empruntons à nos enfants." - Saint-Exupéry
Food Game
Egg
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Food Game
Grapes
Be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you aren’t good enough, I give you my full permission to punch them.
Food Game
Salad
Edna O'Neil - 1st Year - #408080
"Nous n'héritons pas de la Terre de nos ancêtres ; nous l'empruntons à nos enfants." - Saint-Exupéry
Food Game
Dates
Be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you aren’t good enough, I give you my full permission to punch them.
Food Game
Salmon
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7