Food Game

Salad

Edna O'Neil - 1st Year - #408080
"Nous n'héritons pas de la Terre de nos ancêtres ; nous l'empruntons à nos enfants." - Saint-Exupéry

Food Game
Dewberry

Food Game
Yam

Parselmouth Stamina:10 Wisdom:3 Strength:1 Evasion:1 Accuracy:10 Arcane Power:10

Food Game
Marshmallow

Food Game
Watermelon

Be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you aren’t good enough, I give you my full permission to punch them.

Food Game
noodle

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7

Food Game
Eggplant

Be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you aren’t good enough, I give you my full permission to punch them.

Food Game
Tomato

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7

Food Game
Orange

Be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you aren’t good enough, I give you my full permission to punch them.

Food Game
Eric

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7