Problem buying protective gloves
Description of the problem :
My friend is having a problem- he can't buy a pair of protective gloves so he can't show up on the validation list- when he tries and buy a pair it says he should try buying everything on the supply list before buying something else. I tried to buy some myself, and it is working for me, and I assume it is because I am a validated user.
Screenshot :
N/A Sorry
Error message :
Hmm... you should first follow the supply list before buying anything else!
Device and browser used :
Google chromebook
Problem buying protective gloves
At Madam Malkin's, there are dragon hide gloves and protective gloves. It is likely he is trying to buy the dragon hide gloves, hence the error message. Can you double-check and confirm it is the protective gloves that he is trying to buy?
PC: Aaron Jones | iNPC: Madeleine Nakamura | Former staff account: Marcus Iwasaki
2nd Gen PC: Idalia della Torre
Best way to contact me? Discord or owl Idalia
Problem buying protective gloves
Yeah, he asked me if he was doing it right and I tried to show him (we're both in class right now)
but it isn't letting him
but it isn't letting him
Problem buying protective gloves
Account name please
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
Problem buying protective gloves
Never mind, it is in head of house. I am going to send them a message.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.