Food Game
Yam
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Food Game
Mango
Kup-fun-tor ha'kiv na'ish du stau? Dom nam-tor vohris nem-tor ha'kiv.
Can you return life to what you kill? Then be slow to take life.
Stam: 8 | Eva: 4 | Str: 5 | Wis: 8 | ArcP: 2 | Acc: 3 |
Can you return life to what you kill? Then be slow to take life.
Stam: 8 | Eva: 4 | Str: 5 | Wis: 8 | ArcP: 2 | Acc: 3 |
Food Game
Olips
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Food Game
Salmon
Be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you aren’t good enough, I give you my full permission to punch them.
Food Game
Nugh
When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Food Game
Hamburger
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Food Game
İce cream
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Food Game
Macaroons
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Food Game
Spaghetti
Be yourself, and if anyone tells you that you aren’t good enough, I give you my full permission to punch them.