Food Game

Radish

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7

Food Game
Hay

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.

Food Game
yolk?

Food Game
Kumra

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.

Food Game
Apple cake

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7

Food Game
Egg salad

*Stop chasing ghosts! They'll never be real*

Food Game
Dal

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.

Food Game
Leek

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7

Food Game
kale

*Stop chasing ghosts! They'll never be real*

Food Game
Emdgy

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.