15 Nov 2021, 15:49
The Art Castle - OOC

Welcome to The Art Castle ! Any artist is welcome to join this club
What can you do in this club?
Reducio
Please feel free to publish images of any art you may have cereated which you liked . You can also publish images of any art you have seen which you may like. We can also talk about all different kinds of art , Artists and any art recomendations or reviews of art books you may like. I hope this all makes sense if not please drop me a message and I can explain further .
Rules
Reducio
Code: Select all
[*] Follow all of the on site rules [*] Respect all of those on the site and the members in the club [*] Have a Encyclopaedia [*] Have a interest in Art [*] No Roleplaying [*] If you have not posted within 2 months without letting me know why first then I will be taking you of Active members list . Don't worry tho , If you want to rejoin the club then just drop me a message and I shall add you back onto the active members list.
To Sign up for this club , Please drop me a message with the following forum filled out
Reducio
Code: Select all
Name:
Year:
House:
Do you have a interest in Art ? If so what art do you like to do ?
Encyclopaedia link:
Active Members List:
Reducio
I shall look forwards to hearing from all of those who want to join the club
Do not give your past the power to define your future
15 Jan 2022, 23:12
The Art Castle - OOC
Name_ Victoria Asminy Honest
Year_ First
House_ Ravenclaw
Do you have a interest in Art ? If so what art do you like to do ?_ I love draw pictures and yes, ı have interest in Art!
Ency Link_ Here
Year_ First
House_ Ravenclaw
Do you have a interest in Art ? If so what art do you like to do ?_ I love draw pictures and yes, ı have interest in Art!
Ency Link_ Here
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7