Back 1271 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

1

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1

[font=French Script MT]Lisa Annabeth Alistair
first year
Color code: #800080[/font]

|...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1 I'm sure that that one bean your missing is in the abandoned bathrooms

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Lin Evanvleck wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 08:45 100
@Delilah Stewart
Gryffinclaw win over here! woop!

Delilah S.
Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 11 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 15 | ArcPower: 13 | Accuracy: 14
It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0 Wha- you seriously made me go check >:(

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-1

[font=French Script MT]Lisa Annabeth Alistair
first year
Color code: #800080[/font]

|...
Back 1271 / 10331