11 Jan 2022, 19:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
35
Zander's Chocolate Frog Trade | Ency
Stamina: 8 Evasion: 6 Strength: 8 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5
11 Jan 2022, 19:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
36
"Is Gryffindor for the brave or the foolhardy? Because I am both."
-John Mickens
11 Jan 2022, 19:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
38
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
11 Jan 2022, 20:02
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
38
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
11 Jan 2022, 20:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
40
I just want to be myself.
Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
11 Jan 2022, 21:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
38
| ency • #5e638d she/they |
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9 perfectionist | beast master |