Back 1260 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

35

Zander's Chocolate Frog Trade | Ency
Stamina: 8 Evasion: 6 Strength: 8 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
36

"Is Gryffindor for the brave or the foolhardy? Because I am both."
-John Mickens
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
37

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
37

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
40

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Back 1260 / 10331