Back 1251 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-1

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1

[font=French Script MT]Lisa Annabeth Alistair
first year
Color code: #800080[/font]

|...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1 Simon noooo

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2

"If you give me a smile, I return it back. But if you give me a frown, I challenge it back to a smile."
~George McMacgonald~
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2

"If you give me a smile, I return it back. But if you give me a frown, I challenge it back to a smile."
~George McMacgonald~
Back 1251 / 10331