Back 1249 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-5

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-6

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-5

"If you give me a smile, I return it back. But if you give me a frown, I challenge it back to a smile."
~George McMacgonald~
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-4

· »»————- ☽ ˖♔ Forever isn't for everyone. ♔˖ ☾ ————-«« ·
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-3

"If you give me a smile, I return it back. But if you give me a frown, I challenge it back to a smile."
~George McMacgonald~
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-4

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-3

"If you give me a smile, I return it back. But if you give me a frown, I challenge it back to a smile."
~George McMacgonald~
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-4

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-3

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-2

· »»————- ☽ ˖♔ Forever isn't for everyone. ♔˖ ☾ ————-«« ·
Back 1249 / 10331