11 Jan 2022, 02:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-5
| ency • #5e638d she/they |
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9 perfectionist | beast master |
11 Jan 2022, 02:13
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-5
"If you give me a smile, I return it back. But if you give me a frown, I challenge it back to a smile."
~George McMacgonald~
11 Jan 2022, 02:17
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
11 Jan 2022, 02:19
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-3
"If you give me a smile, I return it back. But if you give me a frown, I challenge it back to a smile."
~George McMacgonald~
11 Jan 2022, 02:23
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-3
"If you give me a smile, I return it back. But if you give me a frown, I challenge it back to a smile."
~George McMacgonald~
11 Jan 2022, 02:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff