Back 1241 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

64

"Is Gryffindor for the brave or the foolhardy? Because I am both."
-John Mickens
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
63

The darkness never truly leaves you

Shop!
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
64

"Is Gryffindor for the brave or the foolhardy? Because I am both."
-John Mickens
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
63

When the world shows you several reasons to cry, give your life several reasons to smile.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
64

"Is Gryffindor for the brave or the foolhardy? Because I am both."
-John Mickens
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
65

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
66

"Is Gryffindor for the brave or the foolhardy? Because I am both."
-John Mickens
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
67

Zander's Chocolate Frog Trade | Ency
Stamina: 8 Evasion: 6 Strength: 8 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
68

~ Emmaline Louise Milanes ~
Stamina » 9 || Evasion » 9 || Strength » 10 || Wisdom » 7 || Arc Power » 2 || Accuracy » 14
Poison Resistance || Binding Mark || Prodigal Transfig. Learner || The Muggle Condition
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
69

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen
Back 1241 / 10331