Back 1218 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

2

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3 there is a polar bear behind you, about to eat your pet go check!

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2 My pet died last spring

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3 oh.... Oops, I'm sorry to hear

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3

~ Emmaline Louise Milanes ~
Stamina » 9 || Evasion » 9 || Strength » 10 || Wisdom » 7 || Arc Power » 2 || Accuracy » 14
Poison Resistance || Binding Mark || Prodigal Transfig. Learner || The Muggle Condition
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2 No worries Clair, I know it wasn't intentional

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2 i lost my dog three years ago, i know the feeling

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3

~ Emmaline Louise Milanes ~
Stamina » 9 || Evasion » 9 || Strength » 10 || Wisdom » 7 || Arc Power » 2 || Accuracy » 14
Poison Resistance || Binding Mark || Prodigal Transfig. Learner || The Muggle Condition
Back 1218 / 10331