13 Dec 2021, 08:40
Scholarship collection issue
This has happened to me twice, and I have been unable to intentionally recreate the bug so I am not quite sure what causes it. But on some days, when attempting to collect scholarship from the dorm, we sometimes get the message below.
Silver is not added and the timer resets to 23h
Silver is not added and the timer resets to 23h
The curtains fell. And the silence was deafening
9 Jan 2022, 10:57
Scholarship collection issue
On the day it happens, at the time send me an owl. I can see if it has not been collected and give the money. I can also see if I have been tricked and the scholarship was added right after (for others looking in here with that idea). My guess is it is connection-based unfortunately.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.