Back 1091 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

Congrats!!

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Phew, @Delilah Stewart that's a win for Slytherpuff!
I was doing this while eating :lol:
Last edited by Callista Lovis on 5 Jan 2022, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
good job guys! You guys were fast

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Now I know how you felt Cal haha

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
You too!
Phoenix please do not double post

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Callista Lovis wrote: 5 Jan 2022, 17:05
Phew, @Delilah Stewart that's a win for Slytherpuff!
I was doing this while eating :lol:
Wh--How could you have possibly posted that fast while eating? :shock2:

· »»————- ☽ ˖♔ Forever isn't for everyone. ♔˖ ☾ ————-«« ·
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Lizzy Solace wrote: 5 Jan 2022, 17:55
Callista Lovis wrote: 5 Jan 2022, 17:05
Phew, @Delilah Stewart that's a win for Slytherpuff!
I was doing this while eating :lol:
Wh--How could you have possibly posted that fast while eating? :shock2:
It’s magic :cute:

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Ok- 1!

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-2

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-1

The only one who fear death are those with regrets
Back 1091 / 10331