Back 1089 / 10331
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-95

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-96

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-98

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-98

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-98

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-98

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-98

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Back 1089 / 10331