Back 1088 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-93

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-92

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-93
Last edited by Callista Lovis on 5 Jan 2022, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-92

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-92

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-92

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-94

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-94 I give up

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Back 1088 / 10331