Back 1084 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

I can't do this alone

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-79

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-81

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-80

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-81

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-80

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-81

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Back 1084 / 10331