Back 1068 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-18

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
this is too fast I can't post

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-20

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-22

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-21
Last edited by Phoenix Adair on 5 Jan 2022, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-20 I know

· »»————- ☽ ˖♔ Forever isn't for everyone. ♔˖ ☾ ————-«« ·
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-21

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Back 1068 / 10331