Back 1048 / 10331
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
14

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
14

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
14

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
15

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
14

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
15

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
14

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Back 1048 / 10331