Back 1012 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

87

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
88 how are you guys?
Last edited by Samantha Salwis on 4 Jan 2022, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
87

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
88 ^^

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
87

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
88 good, you?

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
89 I am good too

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
88

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
89

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
90

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Back 1012 / 10331