Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

19

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
18

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
19

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
18

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
19

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
18

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
19

· »»————- ☽ ˖♔ Forever isn't for everyone. ♔˖ ☾ ————-«« ·
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
18

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
19

"I am under no obligation to make sense to you"
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
18

ency • #5e638d
she/they
Sta: 6 • Eva: 11 • Str: 3 • Wis: 9 • Arc: 7 • Acc: 9
perfectionist | beast master