Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-73

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-72

The only one who fear death are those with regrets
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-71

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-72

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-71

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-70

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-71

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-70

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-69

I just want to be myself.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 5 Strength: 5 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy:7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-68

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9