Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-9

The only one who fear death are those with regrets
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-11

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-13

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-14

"I don't know whether to cry or scream or do both. It feels like I've done more than enough of both. And it feels like I haven't done enough." - Mason Deaver
Stamina 12 ∴ Evasion 12 ∴ Strength 5 ∴ Wisdom 12 ∵ ArcPower 10 ∵ Accuracy 15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-15

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-14

Stamina: 5 ✯ Evasion: 5 ✯ Strength: 4 ✯ Wisdom: 6 ✯ Arcane Power: 5 ✯ Accuracy: 5
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-13

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9