Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-25 1 vs 2... I hope I can keep standing, because this is war after all xD

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-26 Me, too..... though it officially ends on Tuesday
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-25 yeahhhh I replied like yesterday, I am now writing my prodigal charms rp

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-26 the battlefield, yo

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-26 Angel, that's pretty fast, but it is good you are enjoying it!

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-26 my reply costed me a number :(

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-27 I gotta pick Simon’s ability

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-26

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9