Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-25 very kind of you to congratulate! How are you?

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-26 about time for Ravenclaw after what happened last month…

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-25

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-25 yeah! Just 1 point, ONE!

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-25 I am good too! I am enjoying my holiday break

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-26

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-25 I need to keep you guys talking or I will lose xD

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-26 Sam I was going to say you had a thread to reply to but oops…it’s my turn

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)