Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

31

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
32

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
31 it's an ambush!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
32

The only one who fear death are those with regrets
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
33 RUN SIMON, you can't win xD

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
34

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
35

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
36

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
35 nooooooooo

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
36 sitting on you Simon

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?