✓ Trapped in Time

Description: It seems that the site resets to a certain point whenever I close it, I just opened my advent calendar the third time today. It keeps resetting everything to how it was when I woke up, uncollects my scholarship, unreads my owls and unopens my advent calendar.

Device: Android phone/Mobile Browser

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15

✓ Trapped in Time
We had some trouble this morning, I had to reset the website several times. It should be okay now, tell me if any problem still occurs from now.

✓ Trapped in Time
Zachary Winslow wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 13:54 We had some trouble this morning, I had to reset the website several times. It should be okay now, tell me if any problem still occurs from now.
I just saw the announcement after I posted. Sorry and thank you for letting me know!

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15