26 Apr 2018, 02:20
Pesky Bundimuns
Reducio
ok, so Odette next. And, I guess just roll with it, I guess... I’m not used to role playing in this universe, haha...
You can only walk halfway into a problem, from then on you are walking out. -me
26 Apr 2018, 04:02
Pesky Bundimuns
Odette watched Alec nervously as he tried to feed the acid spitting creature. She wasn't sure if that was a good idea considering if he spat acid at you, you could get seriously hurt or worse. Odette often loved animals but she was pretty sure she didn't love this one. It kind of freaked her out. The way it's eyes followed your movements as if deciding if it was worth the effort to spit at you or not. She was pretty sure it would spit regardless which made her even more cautious.
When Asher introduced himself again, she gave him a small smile murmuring, "it's nice to meet you," again. Even though she had already said it, she wasn't completely sure if he had heard her say it before.
Odette looked back in her bag and let out a huff. She still couldn't find a single thing to pin her hair up with. Then she heard Asher say, "I couldn't help noticing that you're having trouble with your hair, and, well, mine's pretty long too, so I usually carry a few of these with me. Maybe it could be of use to you?" Odette gives him a grateful smile before gently taking it from his hand, whispering a shy "thank you." She uses the barrette to pin her hair back before letting out a content sigh and a small smile graces her lips.
When Asher introduced himself again, she gave him a small smile murmuring, "it's nice to meet you," again. Even though she had already said it, she wasn't completely sure if he had heard her say it before.
Odette looked back in her bag and let out a huff. She still couldn't find a single thing to pin her hair up with. Then she heard Asher say, "I couldn't help noticing that you're having trouble with your hair, and, well, mine's pretty long too, so I usually carry a few of these with me. Maybe it could be of use to you?" Odette gives him a grateful smile before gently taking it from his hand, whispering a shy "thank you." She uses the barrette to pin her hair back before letting out a content sigh and a small smile graces her lips.
"We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls gets broken."
- Is in love with Fictional Characters -
26 Apr 2018, 04:56
Pesky Bundimuns
“Nice to meet you, Asher! I like your name!” Alec said, smiling. ‘Sorry I went off ranting earlier, i’m Just a bit hyper today. Sorry if I made a bad first impression.” Alec stood there, slightly embarrassed as he apologized for himself. “I guess it’s pretty obvious why i’m In Hufflepuff, huh?” He chuckled, nerves crashing through his body like ocean waves. He fiddled with his pencil, twirling it around in his hands. “I promise i’m Not always this... unsettling.” He said, chuckling. He rocked foreword and back on his feet, trying to think of something to break the awkward silence. “Um... sorry, i’ve Never really done... people, before. It’s always just been me, my dads, and my animals. None of whom care if I go off and rant, so.. i’m Not used to having to hide my emotions, especially my positive ones.” He explained, rubbing the back of his neck. “So, sorry.” The two students looked nice enough, but that didn’t stop Alec from worrying that he had made a bad impression and screwed up his first chance of making friends that actual human beings. “Sorry, if we, I mean, got off on the wrong foot, I guess..” he mumbled, his eyes subconsciously tearing up, unnoticeable by anyone but Alec himself, who silently cursed at himself in his mind.
You can only walk halfway into a problem, from then on you are walking out. -me
26 Apr 2018, 17:02
Pesky Bundimuns
Reducio
I'm going to cut this one short, unfortunately. I don't really care for where it's headed. Alec, if you don't mind some constructive criticism: Maybe, instead of having your character cry when confronted with a problem (since your OC is meant to be mature), try and look at it from a different perspective and see if there's any other way he can handle it, in a more suitable fashion. I love your enthusiasm, and your passion towards joining the community is amazing. Don't lose sight of that! Keep up your hard work, and maybe do some more character development. You're on a great path so far, and I look forward to roleplaying with you in the future. Both of you!
~Lundell~