✓ Owl report error

description: When I try and report an owl, I'm directed to a 404 page that says '404 not found'

error message:
404 not found

device used: I am using a chrome book

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|

✓ Owl report error
I have a similar issue but unfortunately I don't have a picture for evidence.

Device: Dell Chromebook (what the chromebook looks like is different than what people think it does as shown in #spam in discord)

✓ Owl report error
Please keep in mind that reporting is for serious offenses, such as for example harassment.

Which browser are you using? That usually matters more than your device.

Cu ochii deschiși.

✓ Owl report error
Yes, I know, I was directed by the headmaster to report something in my owls, and Im using google chrome.

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|

✓ Owl report error
Tried clicking the report button to see if I could get a screenshot of the error (wouldn't have submitted one, just wanted to see if it lead me to the 'reason' page, which it didn't), here's one:
Image posted by the member
EDIT: the same happens for when you click 'report' on posts

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

✓ Owl report error
Fixed.
There is no need to report 3 times the same thing ;)