Food Game

Donut

It is nice, to be nice, to the nice.

Food Game
Turkey

Alex the Redhead

Food Game
Yogurt

It is nice, to be nice, to the nice.

Food Game
Truffles

Alex the Redhead

Food Game
Stroganoff

Kup-fun-tor ha'kiv na'ish du stau? Dom nam-tor vohris nem-tor ha'kiv.
Can you return life to what you kill? Then be slow to take life.

Stam: 8 | Eva: 4 | Str: 5 | Wis: 8 | ArcP: 2 | Acc: 3 |

Food Game
I never cared for Stroganoff. -She said that like a Romanov- (Sorry, Anastasia movie XD)

French Toast

Alex the Redhead

Food Game
Taco

It is nice, to be nice, to the nice.

Food Game
Octopus

Life isn’t quite what I thought it’d be, when I was a kid on VoIP

Food Game
Sandwich

It is nice, to be nice, to the nice.

Food Game
Hash Browns

Alex the Redhead