Here You Goat! club sign ups

NOTE: do you love goats? Want to tell us about your goat? Talk about goat breeds? Here you can! In Here you Goat!
About Here You Goat
Reducio
Here You Goat is a safe place to talk about goats! So let's talk about them! Here you can share photos OR facts or even just funny stories about goats!
[td]
Here you Goat Rules
Reducio
to keep this Club safe and secure I have a few rules, and failing to follow them will end up with you be kicked out!
#1 For the safety or everyone follow the site rules!
#2 If you own a goat, and want to share their name, plz don't tell us his/her registered name, as this can be tracked.
#3 be kind, please don't bully.
how to join As a member?

To join you will need to Owl me the (form is IC) filled in form, and wait till I except you in, then you will need to pay one Knut, to join (first years free) form:
Name/ Year/ why did you join?
how to join as a Mod
Reducio
to join as a Mod, there are a few simple rules, and it costs three knuts
#1 if you see someone not following the rules owl me (Clair Fernandez) and I will give them a warning.
#2 please be active, by checking in at least once a week
form to be a mod: (IC) Name/ Year/ why you want to be a mod.
Requirements To Join
1) must like or own goats
2) Have basic knowledge in Agriculture (plants and animals)
Members
Reducio

1) @Clair Fernandez- Owner and Supervisor (OOC), Member (IC and OCC)
2) Cody Stevenson-Mod and Member
Discord link: click here!
Last edited by Clair Fernandez on 5 May 2022, 13:52, edited 4 times in total.

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
Here You Goat! club sign ups
Name: Cody Stevenson
Year: 1st
why did you join?: I am an FFA officer, and I have an interest in agriculture, and I have known people with goats.
why you want to be a mod.: I figure you'll need someone to watch the group :D besides, I can be responsible and respect is very important.
Here You Goat! club sign ups
Cody Stevenson wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 17:35 Name: Cody Stevenson
Year: 1st
why did you join?: I am an FFA officer, and I have an interest in agriculture, and I have known people with goats.
why you want to be a mod.: I figure you'll need someone to watch the group :D besides, I can be responsible and respect is very important.
Thank you for Joining as a mod! I have added your name to the list! if you can tell people about this club that would be great! :biggrin:

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?