10 Oct 2021, 18:30
Here You Goat!
NOTE: do you love goats? Want to tell us about your goat? Talk about goat breeds? Here you can! In Here you Goat!
|
how to join As a member?
To join you will need to Owl me the (form is IC) filled in form, and wait till I except you in, then you will need to pay one Knut, to join (first years free) form:
Name/ Year/ why did you join?
|
|
Requirements To Join
1) must like or own goats
2) Have basic knowledge in Agriculture (plants and animals)
|
Reducio 1) @Clair Fernandez- Owner and Supervisor (OOC), Member (IC and OCC) 2) Cody Stevenson-Mod and Member |
Last edited by Clair Fernandez on 5 May 2022, 13:52, edited 4 times in total.
WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
12 Oct 2021, 17:35
Here You Goat!
Name: Cody Stevenson
Year: 1st
why did you join?: I am an FFA officer, and I have an interest in agriculture, and I have known people with goats.
why you want to be a mod.: I figure you'll need someone to watch the group
besides, I can be responsible and respect is very important.
Year: 1st
why did you join?: I am an FFA officer, and I have an interest in agriculture, and I have known people with goats.
why you want to be a mod.: I figure you'll need someone to watch the group
13 Oct 2021, 17:20
Here You Goat!
Thank you for Joining as a mod! I have added your name to the list! if you can tell people about this club that would be great!Cody Stevenson wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 17:35 Name: Cody Stevenson
Year: 1st
why did you join?: I am an FFA officer, and I have an interest in agriculture, and I have known people with goats.
why you want to be a mod.: I figure you'll need someone to watch the groupbesides, I can be responsible and respect is very important.
WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
WHAT IF YOU FLY?