Food Game

Noodles

"That’s definitely not true."
"Of course it is. I read it on Wikipedia."

Food Game
Soda Bread

"Remember… hate is always foolish… and love is always wise."

Food Game
Dumpling

"I miss what others catch and catch what others miss"

Food Game
Gingerbread

Scarborough - Firm and Fearless -- Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 6 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 5 | Accuracy: 6

Food Game
Dates

"I miss what others catch and catch what others miss"

Food Game
Sunflower Seeds

"Make every day a little less ordinary"
hex code: #212478
Sta 5 | Ev 5 | Str 5 | Wis 7 | Arc 6 | Acc 7

Food Game
Sub Sandwich

"I miss what others catch and catch what others miss"

Food Game
Ham

"Make every day a little less ordinary"
hex code: #212478
Sta 5 | Ev 5 | Str 5 | Wis 7 | Arc 6 | Acc 7

Food Game
Marshmallows

Luna-Elise Lobisomem

Food Game
Strawberry

"I miss what others catch and catch what others miss"